ORGANIC LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL - 15ml
Lavender essential oil is a multipurpose oil which contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties, as well as analgesic and sedative effects. Its chemical make-up of linalool and linalyl acetate are two of the main components relating to its medicinal properties. This universal oil is excellent for aromatherapy and applying to skin for therapeutic benefits. (Lavender essential oil is an oil that can be safely applied directly to skin without being diluted)
We distill our lavender essential oil right here on the farm with our artisan copper still that is hand hammered from Portugal!
- To use for aromatherapy, add 5-10 drops to a diffuser.
- Rub a couple drops on temples for stress-relief.
- Apply a few drops on skin for minor cuts, burns, abrasions and insect bites as a topical antiseptic and analgesic treatment.
- Continuously apply to skin during the wound-healing process. Helps prevent scarring by promoting tissue and cell growth.
- Put a drop under the nose at bedtime to bring about a calming, restful sleep.
- Add several drops to a bath to promote relaxation.
- Dab one or two drops to the neck to wear as a perfume.
- Can be used to remove adhesives, paints and oils as a non-toxic solvent.
Ingredients List: 100% Organic lavender essential oil from the variety lavandula x intermedia.